❤ NISSEI DS-11 DIGITAL ARM TYPE AUTOMATIC BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR ❤
NISSEI DS-11, detects arrhythmia with JAPAN Technology.
Highlight of NISSEI DS-11 Blood Pressure Monitor
- Irregular pulse rhythm detection
- Body Motion Indicator
- Simple and easy control to use, especially for elderly
- JAPAN BRAND, JAPAN MADE
NISSEI DS-11 is a new Upper-Arm Type Blood Pressure Monitor with inflation measurement.
The advantages of simple and comfortable use were for the easy acceptance for the users as an entry blood pressure monitor.
In addition to DS-10, this model has date/time indication, memory storage function and wide range cuff for the versatility considering the adaption to various demands from markets and users.
Memory storage with 1 x 60 measurement results with the measurement date/time are useful for measurement record review as well as the consultation to doctors.
Also the average of last 3 measurements is indicated for more accurate and stable reference of your blood pressure value, which also accords with a guideline of blood pressure measurement.
This model is open to users with larger arm circumference up to 42 cm with the wide range cuff comparing to DS-10 which covers to 32 cm.
Proper steps of using a Digital Blood Pressure Monitor (DS-11)
- Wrap the cuff around your upper arm (preferably left as heart is position nearer to left for maximized accuracy).
- Cuff is position two finger above the artery, with the tubing facing downwards as shown in the photo.
- Press the power on button to start the unit.
- Once the power is on, the cuff will start to self inflate.
- The automatic device will slowly let air out after the cuff inflates.
- Look at the display screen to get your blood pressure reading. Write down the measurement in your record. For example, (systolic/diastolic pressure) 120/80.
- For repeated measurement, rest for 5 to 10 minutes before starting.
Functions of NISSEI DS-11 DIGITAL ARM TYPE AUTOMATIC BP Monitor
- Automatic inflation
- Measurement during inflation
- Simple one-touch operation
- 60 readings memory bank
- Irregular pulse rhythm/Arrhythmia detection
- Body Motion Indicator
- Applicable arm circumference: Approx. 22~42 cm
- Date and Time
- Adaptor (OPTIONAL)
Why is it a good thing to measure Blood Pressure at home?
Having’s one’s blood pressure measured by a doctor in a hospital or a clinic, and group health checks, tend to stimulate nervousness in the subject and may even create sufferers of high blood pressure.
Also blood pressure varies in accordance with a variety of conditions, and so judgement is not possible on the basis of a single measurement.
The blood pressure measured first thing in the morning after getting up, before taking any food, and with the subject still, is known as the fundamental blood pressure.
In practice it is rather difficult to record the fundamental blood pressure.
Hence, It is advised to take the readings at home in a relaxed environment to get a good and clear fundamental blood pressure.
ZOWACARE recommends to get DS-11 blood pressure monitor as a home use blood pressure monitor for its simple function but covering all the functions you needed to take an accurate reading.
DS-11 is a very versatile machine that can be purchased for home use as well as for professional uses.
Extra notes on taking your Blood Pressure
- Rest for 5-10 mins before taking your blood pressure
- Take your blood pressure when relaxed in a quiet room.
- Do not talk or move your body during measurement of blood pressure.
- Remove your shirt if your are wearing shirt which might restrict circulation in your upper arm.
- Before taking your blood pressure, avoid activities like exercising, eating, drinking and smoking as it might affect the readings.
- Recommended room temperature when taking your blood pressure is about 70°F(20°F).
- BLOOD PRESSURE WILL VARY OVER THE COURSE OF A DAY
- BLOOD PRESSURE IS HIGH IN THE MORNING AND INCREASES FROM AFTERNOON TO EVENING.
NISSEI DS-11 BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR is a fast and reliable monitor to get a good measurement. Also, it specifically detect irregular heart rate and indicate if the poster for measuring is wrong.
Recommended device even for healthy individuals to measure their blood pressure and heart rate. Learn how to better take charge of your health here!
Check out exclusive vouchers and offers at our LAZADA Store too! Follow to get special surprises regularly!
The Blood Pressure Monitors are warranted against any defects in material and workmanship for 30 months up to 60 months , except in case of obvious abuse and damages.
GENERAL USE AND MAINTENANCE
– Keep the product clean of dirt and particles by using only a soft dry cloth.
– Do not use gasoline, paint thinner, or other strong solvents
– Since the cuff may absorb perspiration and other fluids, inspect it for stain and discoloration after each use.
– When cleaning, use a synthetic detergent and gently rub the surface. Air dry thoroughly. Make sure fluid never gets in Air Hose. Do not machine wash or scrub it.
– When product has been stored at a temperature be low freezing point, keep it for at least 1 hour i warm place before using.
– Remove batteries if the product is to be stored for an extended time and keep the batteries out of reach of children.
– We suggest to have your blood pressure monitor checked every 2 years by manufacturer or by authorized company/distributor.