Digital Flexi-Tip Dual – C/F Thermometer
❤ SAKURA DIGITAL FLEXI-TIP DUAL – C/F THERMOMETER ❤
SAKURA DUAL, keeping you safe and informed.
Highlight of SAKURA Dual Thermometer
- Digital with jumbo LCD display
- Small, reliable and durable
- Simple use with high accuracy of +- 0.1
- 100% waterproof
- JAPAN BRAND, JAPAN MADE
SAKURA Digital Flexi-Tip Dual – C/F Thermometer is a temperature measuring device. A numerical reading will be given on a digital thermometer, usually to one decimal place, making them more precise than liquid thermometers.
Super simple, ready-to-use design that ensures an easy of taking the temperature safely instead of liquid thermometer.
SAKURA Digital Flexible Dual Thermometer has an amazing flexi dual-tip that allows it to stand out from other digital thermometer in that it is durable and not easy to break due to being flexible. It also have auto off function to help reduce battery wastage.
Paired with a nice light blue color, it is a handy small device to be bring out.
Proper steps of using a SAKURA Digital Flexi-Tip Dual Thermometer (Orally)
Functions of SAKURA Dual Flexi-Tip Thermometer
- Dual Scale °C/°F
- Trustworthy Accuracy +/- 0.1 °C (+/- 0.2 °F)
- 100% waterproof
- Small and Light flexible tip
- Digital Jumbo LCD for easy reading
- More than 4000 measurements
- Automatic power shut off after measurement completion
SAKURA Dual Flexi-Tip Thermometer is a high quality thermometer of SAKURA that allows user to be able use the item for long period of time without worrying about it being spoil in just a few months.
The advantages of simple and comfortable use were for the easy taking of temperature. It is specifically design to be durable and flexible and the best functionality and comfort-ability.
Recommended device for everybody looking for simple, affordable and high quality thermometer. Learn how to better take charge of your health here!
Check out exclusive vouchers and offers at our LAZADA Store too! Follow to get special surprises regularly!
The SAKURA Dual Flexi-Tip Thermometer are warranted against any defects in electronic, material and workmanship for 12 months , except in case of obvious abuse and damages.
GENERAL USE AND MAINTENANCE
– Keep the product clean of dirt and particles by using water or cloth and also do note that gasoline, paint thinner, or other strong solvents is not to be used in cleaning.
– Typically, a battery will keep it powered for 30 days before it needs replacing, depending on usage.
– When cleaning, use a synthetic detergent and gently rub the surface. Air dry thoroughly. Make sure fluid never gets in. Do not machine wash or scrub it.
– For hygiene reasons, do not share the thermometer unless a probe sleeve is used.
– Limit their exposure to heat, humidity, chemicals or hard impact, and make sure they stay in good working condition.